- Contains Transport Technology that accelerates the absorption and translocation of the active ingredient through the cuticle of brush species.
- Delivers proven, consistent burndown and residual control of broadleaf and grass weeds for non-selective control applications as well as control of many brush species.
- Controls invasive species such as phragmites in non-aquatic areas where no surface water is present.
- In low volume foliar or cut stump applications, Arsenal® Powerline reduces the time spent on each stem and the number of backpack fills required, increasing the treated area per day.
How it works
Comment il fonctionne
- Arsenal Powerline’s Transport Technology delivers its active ingredient into and throughout the target plants very quickly.
- Arsenal Powerline is readily absorbed through foliage, cut stump and roots and is translocated rapidly throughout the plant.
- In non-selective applications, it is rapidly absorbed by treated weeds (1 to 2 hours) through the leaves and roots. Once inside the plant, Arsenal Powerline blocks an enzyme that is unique to plants.
- Within a few days, plant growth is stopped by halting the weeds’ production of amino acids and proteins. Weeds die after 2 to 3 weeks.
- Symptoms and control occur more quickly in young, actively-growing weeds under ideal growing conditions.
- In woody species, the herbicide is translocated into, and kills underground storage organs, thus preventing regrowth.
- Foliar applications to deciduous brush species or perennial invasive species may not show visible symptoms until the year after application when they will fail to produce new leaves or shoots.
When to apply
How much to apply
Mauvaises herbes suppriméesAnnual Broadleaf Weeds
Annual Grass Weeds
Perennial Grass/Sedge Weeds
1 Tank mixing with Banvel® VM or glyphosate (present as isopropylamine salt, potassium salt, diammonium salt or dimethylamine salt, registered for use on non-cropland areas) is recommended to control potential Group 2 tolerant biotypes of this weed (see the Tank Mixes section of this label for additional details).
2 See section 2.0 of Arsenal Powerline label for important use instructions regarding control of non-aquatic phragmites.
Spécifications du produit
|Size (units x size):||2 x 9.5 L|
|Product Article #:||59012721|
|Ontario Classification #:||3|
|Gross Weight of Package:||N/A|
|PTS - T/L (48 foot):||N/A|
|Warehouse Stack Height:||N/A|
|TDG Information:||Not regulated|